Department of Science and Technology - Regional Office No. IX
Department of Science and Technology – Regional Office No. IX
Urgent Hiring: Computer Operator I
- Salary Rate: ₱18, 885.60
- Station: Provincial Science and Technology Center – Zamboanga del Norte in Dipolog City
- Employment runs for 2 months or until October 20,2019 only.
Hired personnel shall be assigned to facilitate encoding of applications for DOST SEI undergraduate scholarships.
- Education: Any computer related course
Function & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the acceptance and evaluation of application forms
- Encodes applicants’ information in the Undergraduate Scholarship Application System
- Coordinates activities relative to the administration of scholarship examiners and proctors among other
- Collated and transmit application forms to SEI.
- Performs other scholarship examination related tasks as may be assigned by the PSTD from time to time.
Applicants should signify interest in writing and attach Fully Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) to the application letter.
Interested applicants, send your application by applying using the form below.
(Click “Apply for Job”, attach your files/documents then send your application.)
For walk-in applicants, kindly submit your application at PSTC-ZDN, Upper Turno, Dipolog City.
For inquiries, contact them at (065) 908-0117.